Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fahrenheit to Celsius Program

I just wrote a program that converts a temperature given in Fahrenheit to Celsius. This program allows the user to enter values for the original Fahrenheit value. Once the Fahrenheit value is entered into the program by the user, it'll display the original temperature and the formatted converted value. I declared the FahrenheitToCelsius variable three times, so therefore the user can input three different Fahrenheit values and this program will output three different Celsius values. I also experimented with coding different colors for keywords to enhance this program. This program is my first extra credit assignment, and I'm starting to love C# more, and more each week, as I continue to develop my skills in this programming language. Below is a screenshot of the program:


No comments:

Post a Comment